Monday, October 24, 2005

Motivational Pedometer Chart (Try using plastic page protectors!)

Organizing Annie: organizingannie@yahoo.ca; wrote:
Good morning ladies!! Is anyone using the "Motivational Pedometer Chart"?
Is it working for you? Please let me know, by e-mailing me at the cc address.
I have put mine in a plastic page protector, and hung it on the wall in my kitchen. That way, I don't have to print off a new one each day. I can just wipe it off! The steps, with the time slots, help to keep me motivated through out the day. It sets a specific target, to aim for. This can be used with the "to do" list you make up the night before.
Did anybody else try ordering a pedometer with their Airmiles?http://www.airmiles.ca/ (It comes with a safety strap, which is really helpful!)
Hope you are all doing well! May the Lord strengthen you with the tasks ahead. Remember Psalm 50:15:
"Call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me."
© Organizing Annie