I am "on the hunt" for some new cookbooks for the new year. My family would like to try some new recipes, and are looking for some suggestions. Your feedback would most likely be of benefit to other group members, so please feel free to e-mail me or post your suggestions:
Some preferences are:
1) cookbooks with photos of recipes
2) coilbound books, that "stay open" on the counter
3) ingredients that are easy to find
4) recipes that are lower in fat and sugar
5) recipes that use whole wheat flour, etc.
We could compile a list of "common favorites"!