Thursday, January 12, 2006

RE: What's your favorite exercise video?

Wonderful!!! I forgot to mention that we purchased a "Sit-Up Bar" for $19.99 CAN. that clamps to the bottom of a door. I found a website link with the same bar on it, selling for $19.95 US (Free shipping in the USA).

http://www.megafitness.com/sit-up-bar-mar0016.html?GCID=C1766x005&engine=megafitness+sitematch&keyword=Sit+Up+Bar

I think most sports outlets sell items like this. My kids LOVE doing "crunchies" with this bar, and it might help flatten my "post baby" tummy!!!

~Annie

************************************************************************************

W. wrote: Great idea Annie, We did that too We bought a treadmill and have exercise videos, arm weights, exercise bands, bicycles We do floor exercises, go for walks, rollerskate, etc. When we go to visit my mother in the city, I take my oldest to the ice rink, she loves it.

-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of Organizing Annie
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: What's your favorite exercise video? (Curves)

I think that Curves is quite expensive, if you add up the monthly fees for a year. I did it, and now invested in some simple equipment, and do our circuit training at home with the kids. (They preferred that I spend the money on equipment we could all use together!!!)

We use: weights, an exercise bike, skipping ropes, a stepper, an exercise tube, exercise mats, squares to jog on, etc.

~Annie